Rank Jumpers Review

Rank Jumpers is a new high PR blog network.  You may have heard of Build My Rank before as this is the most popular blog network.  Rank Jumpers is a very similar alternative to Build My Rank.
At a Glance: 
  • Average PageRank: 1.8
  • Length Requirement: 150 Words
  • Number of Domains (basic): 5
  • Size of Network: 1,000+
  • Cost: $57.95/month
There are 8 factors that I consider when grading the quality of a blog network.  They are:
  • SERP Movement
  • PageRank Distribution
  • Blog Diversity/reach
  • Level of distribution
  • Niche Specific or non-niche specific
  • Length of time on homepage
  • Indexation
  • Ease of use
*I will be updating this review with new info and insights over time.
SERP Movement
I have been using Rank Jumpers to get a lot of first page rankings.  However, I don't have a definitive case study for you.  I'm going to be using RJ exclusively to get this page as the #1 result for "Rank Jumpers Review".  Stay tuned!
[UPDATE] I am now the #1 result for "rank jumpers review"
February 1st, #5
February 6th, #1
That was too easy!  I'll add more ranking case studies shortly with exclusive use of Rank Jumpers!
PageRank Distribution
Rank Jumpers does a pretty good job at supplying its users with PR blogs.  Personally, I don't place too much stake on PR, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that more is better!  I've taken a sample of 20 posts to use consistently throughout this review, here is the PageRank distribution for these 20 posts:
  • PR 4: 1
  • PR 3: 6
  • PR 2: 5
  • PR 1: 4
  • PR 0: 4
Average PR / Post = 1.8
As you can see the majority of blogs are either PR2 or PR3 which in my opinion is pretty good.  Some more PR4+ blogs would be nice, but I would rather see even fewer PR 0 blogs.
Level of Distribution
Some networks syndicate your content to a variety of sites in their network.  Much like BMR, RankJumpers submits your post to one blog.  While it would be nice to get further distribution and links from each post written, I am a fan of this system for a few reasons:
  1. This helps the network keep its integrity because every site has all unique content which in the end will help strengthen your links.
  2. Links from the same content quickly lose value
  3. One 150 word post takes very little time to write (or very little $$ to outsource), so I like the idea of using a fresh post for every link.
Niche Specific VS Non- Niche Specific Blogs
Some blog networks categorize their sites by niche to ensure your content only gets published on relevant domains that have other relevant content.  While Rank Jumpers does ask you to select a category for every new project/domain you're building links to, I can't say that I've really seen the difference.  My articles are usually published on domains with content from many different niches and non thematic domain names.  This makes for less relevant links.  
One really nice part about RJ is that all 20 posts from my sample had a great URL structure.  Here's what I mean:
www.someblog.com/my-post-title
There wasn't a single post URL that looked like this:
www.someblog.com/?=id5209
Or anything like that.  This is good for making the links more relevant and helpful for rankings.
Site Diversity (Reach)
It is important that you get links from new sites consistently in order to get the best results.  One problem that many users face with blog networks is that they don't get the IP diversity that they were expecting.  This happens even when a network boasts thousands of sites.  The cause is either a small number of sites in your niche or a poor distribution system.
Rank Jumpers fell a bit short of my expectations by having 20 posts published to 13 different blogs.  I find this a bit disappointing since the posts aren't published on niche specific sites, so I don't see the reason for the lack of diversity.
I have to say, I am noticing an increase in the diversity of sites published to.   Not to excuse the fact, but I will keep a close eye on my data and update in the coming weeks.

Length of Time on Homepage
The truth is that any post you write for any blog isn't going to be on the homepage forever.  Eventually it will slip into the archives.  That being said, I do like to see my posts get some time to hang out on the root domain.
Rank Jumpers performed extremely well in these regards.  Most posts spent at least a few days on the homepage, and many spend weeks.
This also leads me to the next issue with blog networks.
Post Indexation
One last, but very important factor is the indexing rate of the posts.  If your posts don't get indexed then your links won't be crawled, and if your links aren't crawled then you've wasted your time.
During my collection of the 20 random posts for sampling, I had to skip over 1 post because it was not indexed.  This gives me an indexing rate of 95% from my analysis.  Not bad if you ask me, but I would like to see it at 100%.
Ease of Use
Rank Jumpers is a very easy system to use.  It looks very similar to BMR for any users wondering.  You create "Projects" where you can manage and add your "links" and "posts."  Projects take about a day to be approved as do the posts you submit.  Also, all posts are quick-checked with Copyscape, so no copied content!  Once again, I think this is great for the network and all users since it protects the networks integrity.
Final Thoughts
Overall, I think Rank Jumpers is a pretty good system.  I am having good results with it and am happy to pay for it.  They have a 7-day Free Trial, so you can try it out before buying as well.

-> Try Rank Jumpers <-
If you found my review helpful please use my aff link above as a "Thank You"!
I discuss in depth how I use Rank Jumpers as part of my overall link building strategy in my ebook The Complete Guide to Rankings.  You can download it for free now using the opt-in in sidebar or by clicking here.