How are you my visitor ? I hope all are Good . I am fine . In my previous post described Change and Upload a Template in You Blogger Blog . Today I telling How To Add Read More in Your Blogger blog post . Do you want add Read more in your blogger blog

 post look at the post . I help you . I think Add Read more in your Blogger blog is very important for your Blog Design . Blog design is some important for your blog . You can not believe that it's so easy . Sometimes I Search many search engines How add Read More in your blog post and i not find this if I have find this but not works . One day I have lot of try to add Read More in your blogger blog post and i have find this . Now i am telling how to I have find this . Now I have know How add Read more in my blogger blog . You have look my post and I think you will be see all post 3 lines end add Read more . If you have add read more in you blogger blog post your post is show in your blog display first 3 lines . I think It is very easy . Read More is Very Important for Your blog loading speed . Okay starting the works . If you have add Read More in your blog post 

Following the rules:

1. First you go to you Blogger Dashboard and you create a new post . If you have not understand look at the picture:











2. Now you have write a post and look at the picture:





















3. Now you select who lines then add read more . Example: 3 lines end . Now look at the picture:


















4. Then click on the Insert jump break .
5. Now Publish your post and view your post . You have looks 3 lines end add Read more and you have click on the Read more and see full post .
 
 No More today . If you have a any problem ? Please tell me by comment or You have like this post Please tell me by comment .